Tony Chen Singing "Out There" from Disney's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" in Mandarin & English!

How's it going everybody?

Do you remember my Mandarin Cover Singing Video of Disney's Pocahontas song "Mine mine mine" I did last year? Also "For The First Time In Forever" Mandarin Cover song from Frozen as well?

It's really amazing that we can share the same song throughout the world and also it's interesting and exciting to explore the same song in different languages! So this time it's still about doing a same Disney cover song in both English and Mandarin!

The Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of my favorite Disney animation film that accompanied my childhood! And I actually especially love the song "Out There" from the film very much!

Here I am sharing you my own cover versions of the official MANDARIN version as well as its English Original version!

Note, the copyright belongs to the original owner, this is just for fun and for sharing how amazing it is to hear Disney songs in different languages!  Hope you enjoy them very much!


Out There (Mandarin Cover)


Out There (Original English)


Follow me on my twitter: tonychenmusic
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tonychenmusicsite
Tony Chen Music: http://www.tonychenmusic.com

Stream Tony Chen Music online
For FREE on Spotify
Purchase 
CDs & MP3s

Purchase on iTunes
Purchase on Amazon
Purchase on CDBABY
License For Your Media Productions on AudioJungle

Comments

Popular Posts