The First Piano Music Piece Of The Year 2015 - "Walking In The Rain"


The first piano music piece of the year 2015, here I present you my new composition called "Walking In the Rain". This piece was inspired by the rainy days in New York when I stayed there last year for 8 months. Quite often I walked alone with my own umbrella walking in the rainy days, and the music came this way... Now I have finished recording it in LA area, where very warm weather takes place during winter... Hope you enjoy it!


Tony Chen 

WINNER OF 2014 HOLLYWOOD MUSIC IN MEDIA AWARDS IN WORLD MUSIC CATEGORY WINNER OF 2013 HOLLYWOOD MUSIC IN MEDIA AWARDS FOR BEST SONG OF INDIE FILM/DOCUMENTARY/SHORT


Stream Tony Chen Music online
For FREE on Spotify
Purchase 
CDs & MP3s

Purchase on iTunes
Purchase on Amazon
Purchase on CDBABY

 
License For Your Media Productions on AudioJungle

Comments

Popular Posts