Tony Chen Nominated in 3 categories in the 16th Independent Music Awards and also with Music Performance!

Happy Chinese New Year To All Tony Chen Music Fans! 


I wish you a great Happy Chinese New Year! Although this greeting is a little bit late, still wish everybody a great year of the dog ahead! Happiness, Prosperity and Longevity!

To celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year, let me present you my live version of my Chinese style music "Glorious Celebration of Heaven & Earth"! CLICK BELOW TO WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!

"Beautiful girls dance elegantly in the court. Brave generals perform martial arts. Scholars, generals, ladies and ambassadors from around the world gather in the palace before the Emperor. They celebrate the Glorious Age of Virtue that can last forever."

 
3 Nominations At 16th Independent Music Awards

Great News! I feel grateful and honored to announce that I have been nominated in 3 categories in the 16th Independent Music Awards! Winners will be announced at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York on March 30th-31st.

I have been nominated in the following categories:

1. New Age Song Category for my piece "Dream Painter";
2. Instrumental Music Producer Category for Album - "The Mighty Heroes";
3. New Age Album Category for "The Mighty Heroes";

You can listen to these pieces here:
Dream Painter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuLUuD38qY

The Mighty Heroes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAJpiakFu9k&list=PL5ro78XB-zgs0nNF3kKGlN_hul3x3R03P




OK, that's all for this time. If you have any questions about anything at all, send me an email. You can reach me at music@tonychenmusic.com

Again, Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular Posts