Sharing great music with your loved ones for Thanksgiving! (All Music 15% Discount by 12/10)


To all my friends and followers, it's the holiday season again! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope that you’re surrounded with the love of your family and dear ones on this festive season. And ONE MORE THING added to the joy, that's BEAUTIFUL MUSIC

NOW is the time to STOCK UP ON CDS FOR CHRISTMAS! I'd love it if you'd gift my music to your friends and family! And also share my music on your facebook, twitter, blog, Youku, and more... 

1. ALL MUSIC 15% DISCOUNT WITH CODE "THANKSGIVINGSALE" AT CHECKOUT BY 12/10



Yes, purchase any music on my website store for 15% less, including mp3 downloads and physical CDs. Simply type "THANKSGIVING" at checkout by 12/10. Make a purchase HERE.

Tony Chen Music Email Subscribers get 25% discount exclusively, please visit www.tonychenmusic.com for becoming an email subscriber receiving exclusive offers and Tony Chen Music Updates!
And while I have your attention, why not create a Tony Chen or a Tony Chen Holiday Station on Pandora Radio! :) 

Listen on Spotify, Pandora, APPLE MUSIC and YouTube! 
Listen all you want, I'll make more! Here's my music on Pandora Radio, Spotify and YouTube! Please share! 

License Tony Chen Music For Use in Your Media Project STARTING FROM ONLY $15. 

2. MY THANKSGIVING GIFT: PLAYING MY NEW MUSIC - A MERRY PACE




This is my thanksgiving gift for all of you! It's just like what it's called "A Merry Pace". It's a happy pace of frustration & stress free, walking ahead with full of hopes and energy! Enjoy the grassland dance music! Listen to it once per day, keeps frustrations away! 

3. TONY CHEN 4TH NOMINATION AT 2015 HOLLYWOOD MUSIC IN MEDIA AWARDS


Early this month, I attended 2015 Hollywood Music in Media Awards as a nominee for Best New Age music. The piece I got nominated is "Memory of Time-Space". This is my forth time being nominated here (won twice), thanks to my family members, my friends and fans who have been supporting me all the way along! Thank you so much! 



4. TONY CHEN RECOMMENDS SHEN YUN - IT'S A MUST SEE SHOW!



Absolutely beautiful... It has become this one big poetic event. It was so inspiring; I think I may have found some new ideas for the next AVATAR." - Robert Stromberg, Academy-Award winning production designer for Avatar movie. 

Shen Yun is back with all new programs - The Arts Connect Heaven & Earth Experience 5000 years of Authentic Chinese culture with live music, Chinese classical dance and 3D computer animated backdrops! 





ALL 50 SHOWS SOLD OUT IN Greater Los Angeles 2013 - 2015 

OK, that's all for this time. If you have any questions about anything at all, send me an email. You can reach me at music@tonychenmusic.com

Comments

Popular Posts