Tony's New Disney Cover Song; New Music Composition; New Radio Song Playlist! A Lot of Excitement!

Still, Happy 2015! 

I believe everyone has already started their 2015 goals, and so do I. I have several projects to share with you in this update!

1. Again! Disney Cover Song "Strangers Like Me" From Tarzan in Mandarin!

I am sure you guys are aware that I have been doing some Disney cover songs in Mandarin showing you guys the difference between the original English version and the translated Mandarin version! This time I am sharing you "Strangers Like Me" From Tarzan in Mandarin!



2. My New Composition "Sunshine Waltz"!


After composing a series of piano solo pieces, I am back to orchestrated instrumental! I spent about 10 days to come up with this new music piece of mine "Sunshine Waltz". Actually it's a music exercise attempting writing in the time signature 3/4. Since it's a music exercise, I am aware that there are many things here needing more improvement, but it's still something I hope you would enjoy!   


3. Tony Chen Music Radio - Easy Concert on LIVE365! NEW PLAYLIST UPDATED FOR 2015 FEB! 



Easy Concert Radio 2015 Feb begins! Playlist updated with GREAT NEW SONGS, including some of the best musical albums such as the latest Disney's Into the Woods, Grammy Winner Broadway Show Beautiful: The Carole King Musical; And great C-Pop and Korean Drama OST such as Great Queen Seondeok, May Queen, My Daughter Seo Young, My Love From Another Star etc... Also you will listen to Tony Chen's new piano pieces as well as Tony's Disney Cover Songs...Check them out yourself! And hope it becomes part of your great start of Feb!



A New Story - Piano Solo Album Released! Order Yours NOW for ONLY $8.99! 
Stream Tony Chen Music online For FREE on Spotify
Purchase on iTunesAmazonCDBABY
License For Your Media Productions on AudioJungle
 

Comments

Popular Posts