Happy Holidays from Tony Chen Music!

Dear all fans and friends,
Happy Holidays!

For the past year, I feel blessed that you have been showing your appreciation and your love of my music, one of the real joys this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the new year! 

To celebrate this wonderful holiday season, I would like to share with you my bilingual Christmas radio show with fantastic holiday songs. 




And I am also giving out 6 FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS of my music pieces to all of you until January 15th 2014. Here are the pieces:

1. Delicious Chinese Cuisine
2. Nine Dragon Sword 1
3. Little Dragon Girl
4. Righteous March (Award Winning)
5. At Ease (2013 Hollywood Music in Media Awards nominated) 
6. Sweet Smile (Award Winning)



Here I am also sharing with you some updates on my music and voice over services too: 

  • New Music Achievements: From Hollywood Music Awards to Oscars! 

During the past years, with the support of friends and my music lovers, I composed a several new music pieces, including At EaseThe End of AprilThe JourneyThe Courage to believe, leading to the release of my new album At Ease in October, which records my musical journey from 2009 to 2013. The Album includes 5 pieces winning International Nominations and Awards, including a nomination of 2013 Hollywood Music In Media Awards™ in CONTEMPORARY ORCHESTRAL/INSTRUMENTAL Category for the song At Ease.

Alongside, the most thankful moment of this year is Winning the Best Song – Indie Film/Documentary/Short Category of 2013 Hollywood Music In Media Awards™ for the song The Courage to Believe featuring award-winning Hollywood singer and actress Q'orianka Kilcher. The composition of the song is a team effort from Kean Wong, Michael Perlman and myself. It is the theme song of the award-winning documentary Free China - The Courage to BelieveAnd now we are also an official contender for the 86th Oscars! You can listen to this piece HERE.

  • Professional Voice Over Service:

Apart from music, now my voice over career has turned into the 10th year. I worked on many Mandarin Voice Over projects in 2013 such as projects from Symantec, Microsoft, Nokia, NVIDIA, University of San Diego, Gene Simmons, and so on. I can carry on providing even more professional voice performance as well as recording quality, and my service can also be expanded to video presenting in Mandarin too. And if you need more Mandarin voices, male, female or children, I can help with that too!


  • New Tony Chen Music Website: 

And during the past few months, I have also launched my new website of Tony Chen Music, providing better services in music and voice over. You can find my latest music updates as well as voice over demos in both audio and video format. 


Holiday Special Offers from Tony Chen Music

Apart from the above, I am also offering everyone more savings (up to 40%) on Music Purchases until January 15th from my website, including


Again, thank you all for your support and here's wishing you all a spectacular holiday season filled with peace, love and happy notes!

Tony Chen

Award Winning Music Producer/Composer/Arranger; Voice-Over Artist; TV/Radio Producer/DJ,
1.2013 Hollywood Music In Media Awards™ Music in Visual Media Winner in "Song – Indie Film/Documentary/Short" Category
2.2013 Hollywood Music In Media Awards™ Music Genre Nominee in "Contemporary Orchestral/Instrumental" Category
3.2012 Hollywood Music in Media Awards™ Music in Visual Media Nominee in "Soundtrack Album" Category;


And MORE....

Comments

  1. Hi Tony and happy holidays to you and yours! I am overwhelmed by being "At Ease" with your music -- and honored to be on your email list! I do not speak or understand Mandarin BUT am fluent in North American English as a voice-over artiste. My demo site is www.TDVoice.net. Would you kindly take a listen and let me know your feedback? From one ethnic Chinese to another, my warmest regards, Paula Lin Perchance I may help you with a VO project in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts